What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you register on our site or place an order with us (whether as a guest to the site or from a personally created account) and when you connect to our on-site WiFi system.
We may collect some or all of the following data from you:
- Email address
- MAC or IP Address
- Postal Address
- Telephone number
You can, however, visit our site anonymously at any time.
Why do we collect your information?
Your information is collected to process your booking and for marketing and security purposes. You will not be contacted for marketing purposes without your consent.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience by being able to respond to your individual requirements
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you
- To improve our customer service and technical support
- To process transactions (your information both public and private will not be shared, sold, exchanged or given to any 3rd party company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except for delivering the intended product or service that you have requested from us
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email
- To administer a promotion, event or for our customer database
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information.
Card payments are encrypted by our secure third-party payment provider. No payment information is stored by us.
Who has access to your information?
Portmeirion Ltd has access to your information. Our online booking providers may also have access to your information. For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How long is my information stored?
Different types of data are stored for different amounts of time. You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted at any time. For more information, or to request that we delete your data, please contact us on email@example.com
Internet user privacy is of utmost importance to us and our customers. Our success depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our customers. To this end, we have two overriding policies:
Message recipient policy
Before customers can receive email messages, advertising or promotions, customers must have agreed to receive such messages, by either purchasing from us or by opting into one of our mailing lists. Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all e-mails promoting our business or its products are sent only to customers who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and Web site using unsolicited email messages. If you feel you've been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email us using our contact page. We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
Your email address is safe with us.
- We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We require that each e-mail message sent out from us includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link.
- If you receive a newsletter or email and decide you don't like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- If you feel you've been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please email us using our contact page.
Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via e-mail without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
We provide online services that are easy to use, useful and reliable. These can involve placing small amounts of information on your computer or mobile phone or other devices. These include small files known as cookies. There's a link to general advice about managing cookies at the end of this page. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
Below is a list of cookies that we use which enable our site to operate and to understand how to serve our customers better.
Should you wish to opt-out of these cookies please follow the instructions below for your browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Click the tools menu, then Internet Options
Click on the privacy tab
Select the appropriate setting
Choose the tools menu then Options
Click on privacy icon
In history change the firefox will to use custom settings and then select the appropriate cookie option.
Click the spanner and then settings
Click under the bonnet and then content settings
Select the appropriate setting
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
This depends on the settings you chose, but the site may not operate correctly and it will be unlikely you will be able to complete your purchase.
Annual Membership Terms & Conditions
Annual Membership & Gold Member Cards
Portmeirion Ltd may refuse an application for any reason.
Members must keep Portmeirion Ltd informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. Portmeirion Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss of benefits resulting from loss of card or details being out of date or inaccurate.
The annual card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
Portmeirion Ltd may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel accounts, cards, discounts and vouchers, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is a reasonable belief of:
any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions
any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
any behaviour relating to Portmeirion Ltd that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
Your card is valid in Portmeirion Village and Castle Deudraeth only and applies to the venues listed here
Cards issued by and remain the property of Portmeirion Ltd which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The card must be returned to Portmeirion Ltd on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
The card remains the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account. Portmeirion Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items. Portmeirion cards, offers and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
All cards are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or re-issued unless otherwise stated within the scheme. Members who pay by direct debit can choose to leave the scheme at any time by contacting us.
Items which may be offered shall be subject to availability.
The discount is exempt from any promotional goods or services.
The discount is exempt from any goods or services already on offer.
The discount is exempt on any goods or services listed on other documents related to the card.
The issuer of the card is Portmeirion Ltd, Minffordd. Gwynedd. LL48 6ER.
These terms and conditions are correct as of August 2017 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes will be decided only by the English or Welsh courts in accordance with English and Welsh law.
Portmeirion Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following notification of such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in store or in hard copy form may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found online at www.portmeirion-village.com.
Visitor Attraction Terms & Conditions
Portmeirion Visitor Attraction Terms and Conditions
1. The terms, conditions and policies set out below apply to the purchase of tickets from this website. Please ensure that you have read and understood them before you commit to your purchase. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site. Please check this page of the site periodically
2. Upon purchasing tickets to visit Portmeirion, you are agreeing to comply with these conditions.
3. Your online purchase of Portmeirion tickets includes your agreement for us to occasionally email you with special offers and promotions. We will not share your details with third parties.
4. Admission to Portmeirion is by ticket only. On-line booking qualify for a discount which is not available at the ticket office on the day. The discount rate is variable. The discount rate will change from time to time, please check the website for information.
5. Children aged 0–13 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. All bookings are considered final and are only valid for any stipulated dates as shown in the booking. Confirmation email will be sent once the payments have been authorised and received by Portmeirion. This email will act as your receipt and Ticket for entry on the day. Please bring this along with you and present it at the Tollgate on your arrival. You will be provided with your day tickets and Map & Guide to Portmeirion at the Tollgate.
7. If you are unable to use your tickets on the specified dates you can use them within 30 days of the specified dates. Please note that Portmeirion is closed on Christmas day and also for Festival No. 6.
8. No refunds or rebates are provided for cancellations or non-attendance.
9. For further information please call Portmeirion on 01766 772409.
10. In these Terms of Sale, references to "we", "us" or "our" means Portmeirion. Portmeirion is a trading name of the Portmeirion Ltd (REG NO. 000217358) registered office address: Portmeirion Ltd, Accounts Office Portmeirion Minffordd Penrhyndeudraeth LL48 6ER
11. BY MAKING ONLINE PURCHASES FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE TERMS OF SALE SET OUT BELOW TOGETHER WITH ANY OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES SET OUT ELSEWHERE ON PORTMEIRION’S WEBSITE (www.portmeirion-village.com) (the "Site").
12. We accept no liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for the accuracy of information on the Site, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant goods and, save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under these Terms of Sale. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
13. The preferred method of payment is Credit or Debit card taken by our 3rd Party provider (Sage Pay Protex), all payments will show up on your statement marked Portmeirion. Definitions
14. "Conditions" means these terms and conditions: "Personal Information" means any personal details provided by you via the Website; "User(s)" means (a) user(s) of the Website either collectively or individually, as the context requires; "We/us/our" means Portmeirion, "Website" means the website located at http://www.portmeirion-village.com
15. We reserve the right a. Temporarily or permanently we may modify or withdraw, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or we may change these conditions from time to time and your continuing use of the website (or part of it) after the change shall be deemed your acceptance of such change. b. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you should stop using the Website. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. c. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
16. Your Data a. We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation. b. You should be aware that: If we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, or upon receipt of a court order, to provide your Personal Information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using the Website we shall do so; and we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to disclose details of your use of the Website in relation to any, or any threatened, Court Proceedings in connection with your use, or the use of anyone under your control, of the Website whether in connection with the matters set out in these Conditions or otherwise.
17. Intellectual Property a. The Website is Copyright, Portmeirion Ltd. All rights reserved.
18. Entire Agreement a. These Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral, between you and us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of these Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement contained in this Clause shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of these Conditions.
19. Law a. The Conditions will be exclusively governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Accommodation Terms & Conditions
THE HOTEL PORTMEIRION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms are applicable to all contracts made by Portmeirion Limited trading as The Hotel Portmeirion, including Castell Deudraeth ("Portmeirion”) and its clients ("Clients") and apply to all reservations, bookings and agreements for accommodation, dining, events, weddings, functions, room hire and use of facilities at Portmeirion. All bookings are made subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions which Clients are invited to read and to note their responsibilities, arrangements for payments, cancellation terms and limitations on the liability of Portmeirion.
TERMS OF SUPPLY
1. INTERPRETATION 1.1 In these Conditions:
"Arrival" means the date on which the Facilities are to be provided or shall start to be provided by Portmeirion; "Client" means the person for whom Portmeirion has agreed to provide Services in accordance with these Terms; "Contract" means the contract for the provision of the Services including these Terms as appropriate; "Services" means the provision of accommodation, function room hire and/or supply of food and beverages and other Services by Portmeirion for the Client described by Portmeirion on its website and or brochures; "Standard Charges" means the charges shown in any tariff, website under Portmeirion’s control or other published literature created controlled or published by Portmeirion and relating to the Services in force from time to time; "Terms" Means these terms and conditions.
1.2 The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
2. PROVISIONAL RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATIONS
2.1 If Portmeirion confirms the reservation this Contract is conditional on the Client supplying credit card details and or a deposit or pre-payment and the authority for charges to be deducted (including cancellation charges) on the applicable payment terms.
2.2 If credit card details and payment authority is not given to Portmeirion by the Client or are invalid then subject to any outstanding obligation due to Portmeirion from the Client the Contract will cease to be of effect. The Services that are the subject of the provisional reservation will be released and be resold without any further notification to the Client.
2.3 Unconfirmed bookings will be released 24 hours from the time of the enquiry without further reference.
2.4 Self-catering cottage bookings that are not on full pre-payment terms must be confirmed with a payment of 20% deposit within 7 days of making the booking. The balance due is payable 8 weeks prior to the arrival date.
3. SUPPLY OF THE SERVICES
3.1 Portmeirion shall provide the Services to the Client subject to the Contract.
3.2 The Client shall at their own expense supply Portmeirion with all necessary data or other information relating to the Services within sufficient time to enable Portmeirion to provide the Services in accordance with the Contract. Portmeirion may at any time without notifying the Client to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Services.
4.1 The charges payable by the Client shall be detailed in writing by Portmeirion. Charges detailed from Internet sites or any third party website may be subject to change without prior notice. If no charges are specified or additional and 2 varied Services are provided to the Client, the Client shall pay the Standard Charges at the prevailing rate on the day the Services are provided and any additional sums which are agreed between Portmeirion and the Client for the provision of the Services.
4.2 Portmeirion may vary the Standard Charges from time to time.
4.3 Charges quoted to the Client for the provision of Services include VAT at the applicable rate unless otherwise stated. Any changes to the VAT rate will be applied to the charges at the time these changes come into force.
5. DEPOSIT PAYMENTS
5.1 Deposits are non-refundable.
6.1 If any services under the contract are varied prior to arrival then the payment made will reflect the latest details contained in the written details of Portmeirion.
6.2 Any additional charges due to Portmeirion from the Client for the Services shall be paid by the Client on presentation of an invoice. If the Client for whatever reason departs the premises without payment of the invoice Portmeirion will charge the due amount to the Client’s credit card for which payment authority has been given.
6.3 Advance Purchase Rate: For room reservations made using any advance purchase rate full payment will be taken at the time of booking. This payment is not refundable in the event of any amendment or cancellation.
6.4 The Client shall ensure that they are able to meet the agreed payment terms when these terms become due. The Client shall furnish Portmeirion with a valid debit or credit card at check-in for pre-authorisation of payment of the agreed terms when due and any additional charges that may accrue.
7. CANCELLATION CHARGES & NO SHOWS
7.1 The Client agrees to pay charges to Portmeirion in the event of cancellation of the Services or if the Client and/or their guests fail to take up the Services at the time and on the day specified in the Contract.
7.2 Portmeirion will provide a cancellation number to a Client in the event of the Client making a cancellation and that number must be used in any future dealings with Portmeirion.
8. VARIATION IN SERVICES REQUIRED
8.1 Any variation of numbers, accommodation and food and beverage requirements specified for the Services or other changes or additions must be agreed by the Client and Portmeirion in writing.
9. LIABILITY OF PORTMEIRION
9.1 When Portmeirion supplies the Services which include accommodation, food and beverage and any services supplied by a third party, Portmeirion does not give any warranty or guarantee as to their quality, fitness for purpose, temperature, ease of access, soundproofing, but shall, where possible, assign to the Client the benefit of any valid warranty or indemnity that may apply.
9.2 Portmeirion shall have no liability to the Client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any instructions supplied by the Client which are incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, illegible, or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of the Client.
9.3 Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Portmeirion's negligence, or as expressly provided in these Terms, Portmeirion shall not be liable to the Client by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of Portmeirion, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the Services (including any delay in providing or failure to provide the Services) or their use by the Client, and the entire liability of Portmeirion under or in connection with the Contract shall not exceed the amount of Portmeirion's charges for the provision of the Services, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
9.4 The Hotel Proprietors Act of 1956 limits the liability of Portmeirion Ltd for the loss or damage to guests’ property to £50.00 per article with a maximum of £100.00 for anyone guest, unless the property in question has been deposited with the Reception office for safe keeping. Portmeirion accepts no liability for damage to the Client’s vehicle or vehicles while parked or in motion on or within the site.
9.5 Portmeirion reserve the right to vary, upgrade, change or amend the specific room type allocated at the time the Clients’ booking was confirmed. If this change involves an upgrade in room type no additional charges will apply under these circumstances. In the case of lower tariff accommodation being allocated the lower tariff will be charged. Occasionally, guests will be required to move rooms during their stay. Guests will only be moved to a similar room or an upgrade. Guests will not be moved to a smaller or lower tariff room.
10.1 Portmeirion may (without limiting any other remedy) at any time terminate the Contract by giving written notice to the Client if the Client commits any breach of these Terms.
10.2 Portmeirion reserves the right to cancel any reservation if the hotel or any part of it is closed due to repair or refurbishment due to circumstances beyond its control.
10.3 Portmeirion reserves the right to cancel any reservation within 24 hours if it is found that its property management system or online booking system has overbooked due to circumstances beyond its control
10.4 Portmeirion reserves the right to cancel any reservation if the client becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership or if it may prejudice the reputation, or cause damage to Portmeirion.
10.5 The hotel reserves the right to cancel any reservation for any reason provided the guest is notified within 24 hours of that reservation being made. 10.5 In any of these circumstances, Portmeirion will refund any advance payments, but will have no further liability to the client.
11. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
11.1 Arrival and departure times for serviced accommodation at Portmeirion are 3:00 p.m. and 11.00 a.m. respectively. Arrival and departure times for self-catering accommodation at Portmeirion are 3:00 p.m. and 10.00 a.m. respectively.
11.2. If the Client or their guests do not check-out at the contracted check-out time and date without a pre-arranged late check-out agreement, Portmeirion reserves the right to pack, move, transfer, store or forward any or all belongings from the accommodation if the accommodation has been pre-sold, let, rented or allocated. If the accommodation has not been pre-sold the Client’s will be charged for one additional night’s accommodation using the pre-authorised payment method.
11.3 The Client is responsible for the behaviour of his, her or its guests at Portmeirion and in particular for the orderly conduct of guests attending any function or staying in Portmeirion. The Client must ensure that no noise or nuisance is caused to other guests and Clients. The Client must comply with any reasonable request of Portmeirion and with any of its policies as may apply to the Services from time to time.
11.4 Portmeirion’s swimming pool is unsupervised and used at clients’ own risk. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the pool area. Access is not allowed after dark. Children are not allowed in the pool unless supervised by a responsible adult. Access is available via a combination locked gate. The access code is available to resident guests only.
12.1 The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, supersedes any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between the parties. All other terms, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12.2 No failure or delay by either party in exercising any of its rights under the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either party of any breach of the Contract by the other shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
Weddings Terms & Conditions
All wedding party room bookings are on pre-payment terms. Unconfirmed, provisional bookings can only be held for 14 days. Written confirmation and a non-refundable deposit of £1000 are required to confirm all wedding bookings. The booking is conditional on 50% of the prebooked element being paid 90 days in advance and full payment of the prebooked element being paid 30 days prior to the event.
Portmeirion reserves the right to cancel wedding bookings if 50% of the prebooked package cost is not paid 90 days in advance or if 100% of the prebooked package cost is not paid 30 days in advance.
Wedding cancellation charges apply as follows. Cancellation of 6 months or more notice, 100% of the deposit paid is forfeited. Cancellation with 6 - 5 months notice, the deposit and 30% of the balance of the prebooked package cost is charged. Cancellation with 5 - 3 months notice, the deposit and 50% of the balance of the prebooked package cost is charged. Cancellation with 3 - 2 months notice, the deposit and75% of the balance of the prebooked package cost is charged. Cancellation within 60 days or less, the deposit and 100% of the balance of the prebooked package cost is charged. The prebooked package cost is based on the plan selected, guest numbers and accommodation reserved.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- All Gift Vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- We will not be liable for replacing Vouchers in the event of them being lost, damaged or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used for mail order or online purchases.
- Multiple Vouchers may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the goods being purchased.
- £100, £50, £25, £20, £10, £5 Vouchers can be used at the Hotel Portmeirion & Spa, Castell Deudraeth & Portmeirion Shops. Change on these vouchers is given of up to 10% of the face value.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Portmeirion Limited and Portmeirion Shops Ltd is final.
- Portmeirion Limited and Portmeirion Shops Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Portmeirion is committed to minimising our impact on the environment. We recognise our moral and social responsibilities to help sustain the environment for future generations and we are committed to developing an environmentally responsible business.
As part of our company's aims and objectives we are obligated to promote the conservation of buildings, land, plants and wildlife under our control.
We are dedicated to the implementation of proactive measures to minimise any detrimental effects as a result of our business.
In delivering our commitment:
- We will take responsibility for our impact on the environment
- We will promote environmental best practice
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation as a minimum standard
- Ensure that all employees are instructed on the potential environmental effects of their activities and the benefits of improved environmental performance
- Monitor performance and aim for continued improvement
Take all measures that are reasonably practicable to:
- Reduce waste at source
- Re-use waste components where it is safe and practicable to do so
- Recover/recycle those fractions of the waste stream where an outlet is available, and dispose of final wastes by the most environmentally suitable means
- Adopt the practice of responsible energy management through reduced consumption and the encouragement of energy efficiency throughout the business
We will continue to pursue opportunities to introduce appropriate ‘green’ technologies that offer benefits to our business and our community.
Examples of everyday actions:
- Paper, cardboard, glass, plastic, and food waste across all areas of the village, all accommodation provision and in all offices
- Wooden Pallets
- Rainwater through the main entrance toilet system
- Biodegradable straws, containers and food packaging
- Water consumption by the ongoing installation of water butts
- Coal by using sustainable firewood for all open fireplaces
Sustaining the Environment By:
- Planting new trees annually
Reducing our Carbon Footprint By:
- Providing an electric car charging station for our guests and staff
- Using Alkylate fuel for our gardening machines
Saving Energy By:
- Use of Biomass Energy System to heat most buildings on-site
- Use of low energy light bulbs
- Option for guests to re-use towels
- Company-wide policy to turn off lights when not in use
Dogs are not allowed within the grounds (except assistance dogs).
Registered assistance dogs are permitted on-site. Owners must provide proof of registration from an accredited organisation meeting the standards set out by Assistance Dogs International and the International Guide Dogs Federation.
Please note the no dogs policy includes all of the Portmeirion Estate including the main driveway and Castell Deudraeth.
As a courtesy to our other guests and therapists, we require all spa guests to adhere to the following cancellation policy: We require 24 hours’ notice of cancellation, after which 100% of the treatment price will be charged. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa's scheduling policies.
Plant a Tree in Memory
Following the storms and gales of 2011, Portmeirion lost over 150 mature trees in and around the village and the area known as the Gwyllt. Some of these trees formed the historical landscape of Portmeirion for centuries. Following numerous requests from members of the public to erect plaques or benches in the village in memory of loved ones and friends, Portmeirion Ltd adopted a policy of “plant a tree” to enrich the existing collection of trees and to help the environment in memory of loved ones. Members of the public are able to purchase a tree themselves or order a tree from the horticulture dept at Portmeirion between November-March and plant the tree in a location, agreed in advance, with the head gardener.
Please contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org